- Ignacio Farias (Humboldt University of Berlin) email
- Vicky Singleton (Lancaster University) email
- Tomás Criado (Humboldt University of Berlin) email
- Andrey Kuznetsov (Volgograd State University) email
- Josefine Raasch (Ruhr University Bochum) email
- Niki Vermeulen (University of Edinburgh) email
A public event with the EASST Review Editorial Board: Ignacio Farías, Vicky Singleton, Tomás S. Criado, Andrey Kuznetsov, Josefine Raasch and Niki Vermeulen
The EASST Review is undergoing massive changes, both in terms of its editorial mission, as well in terms of its publication formats. In this session, we would like to share with the STS community the general direction of these changes, which include new sections aimed at making visible different groups, publications and ways of doing STS in Europe and beyond, fostering debates and other ways of writing, as well as implementing a full open-access and non-profit print-on-demand publication model. More importantly, we would like to learn from participants views and ideas for the future of the EASST Review.
This track is closed to new paper proposals.
The track has no papers to display. Only accepted papers will be shown here.