This page lists all the accepted panels. Click on the panel titles to see the individual panel pages.
Each panel page has a link allowing you to submit a paper proposal for that panel.
- P01 The role and impact of national and regional asylum and immigration policies and controls
- P02 The experience of refugees ...on route...
- P03 The experience of refugees on arrival...
- P04 Lawyers, lawyering and immigration litigation
- P05 The courts, experts and deciding the law
- P06 The importance of language, culture and gender in asylum appeals
- P07 Detention and deportation: the process and experience of detention