III CHAM International history conference, Oceans and Shores: Heritage, people and environments will bring together more than 200 academics focusing on different domains of history, cultural and literary studies, at the New University of Lisbon from 12-15 July 2017. CHAM conferences are lively events and the publisher space will be positioned close to the tea/coffee distribution and reception desk, ensuring that this will be the space where delegates congregate and linger, and will not be able to miss your presence. We encourage publishers to come along and participate.
Marketing options available
Publishers can choose one or more of the following options:
- Full page portrait advert in abstract book - please email a 300dpi, black & white TIF, 210mm (h) x 148mm (w) with 3mm bleed, by 3rd May. Charge: €130
- Logo inclusion in the conference's opening slide at panel sessions (see sample) - please email a 300dpi, TIF, by 3rd May. Charge: €100
- Single display table (~1.8m x 0.8m) - includes full access for one staff member to panels & events. Charge: €120
- Double display table (~3.6m x 0.8m) - includes full access to panels & events for two staff members. Charge: €200
- Triple display table (~5.4m x 0.8m) - includes access to panels & events for three staff members. Charge: €300
Combining two options gives you a 10% discount; combining three options will give you a 25% discount.
- We do NOT offer unstaffed displays - experience shows that you do not get to really market your company and simply lose your stock. We would have to pay a student to mind your stand, so the cost would rise, and while very able, students are not trained in marketing and are not grounded in your company profile. Come along and meet your client base!
- We do NOT offer insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs - experience shows that the clutter in a delegate bag is quickly junked, and rarely placed into a recycling bin. Ads printed in our conference book will not be thrown away, and so will have a longer shelf-life. This will also have environmental benefits.
- to book your presence
- if interested, to book your staff into the conference dinner
- with the staff names for your display table(s) for badge/access purposes
Delivery deadline & address
If sending books, etc, please make sure they do not arrive before 2 July. Please mark all parcels with delivery labels as follows:
To: CHAM CONFERENCE - publisher name
FCSH/NOVA-UAc Edifício ID
Gabinete 2.19 Av. de Berna, 26
Collections - to ensure you get your books back, please label all your boxes, with your publisher name in the top left-hand corner, and make sure that whoever makes the courier booking ensures that the publisher name is used as a reference in the order. Collections address: as above
Set up and strike of stalls
Please try to set up by 13:00 on Wednesday 12 July, so that the publisher's display is up and ready to take advantage of the first break. It will also be possible to set up on the Wednesday morning, from 09:00, to take advantage of the registration period. If at all possible, please also avoid taking the stand down before the lunchtime on the Friday.